What You Need to Know About Quartz Your dream kitchen is likely something you’ve been contemplating for a long time. It’s more than just a remodeling project; it’s transforming your house into a home you love. You may have decided that the beauty and warmth of natural stone countertops in your home are essential to making your dream kitchen a reality, but there is another option that could serve you much better over the long term. Quartz countertops in Springfield are very durable and they provide a level of hygiene that far surpasses that of unsealed natural stone countertops. Quartz countertops: Don’t have pores and won’t harbor bacteria, viruses, or other germs.
Are customizable to an extent that can’t be found in natural stone.Provide a consistent pattern and color throughout the countertop. Can be easily matched just by calling the manufacturer. Are extremely resistant to many different kinds of damage, including scratches, chips, stains, heat, and fading. Springfield quartz countertops are manufactured using about 93% crushed quartz, with the remaining 7% being composed of resin (a binding agent) and pigment, which is used to customize the color of the countertops. Because they’re engineered, quartz countertops are nonporous, making them very hygienic and easier to maintain. The durability and longevity offered by engineered Springfield, MO quartz countertops in your kitchens and bathrooms can’t be beaten. Although you may not have considered Springfield quartz in the past, this engineered stone is fast gaining popularity among homeowners who want their dream kitchen or bathroom to perform flawlessly long into the future.
What You Need to Know About Quartz
What You Need to Know About Quartz Your dream kitchen is likely something you’ve been contemplating for a long time. It’s more than just a remodeling ...