Fun Bridal Shower Ideas Bridal showers are used to arrange for the bride whose wedding is near. It is a type of gift which her friends or family give her or surprise her. The main concept of bridal showers is to congratulate and give best wishes before starting a new life with the partner that she chose. There are many fun ideas and themes which you can choose and implement on your friend’s, sister’s, or cousin shower and make it look out of this world. These unique bridal shower ideas are chosen by our professional event organizers. Do visit our Website: Belissa Events
1. When to Start Decoration: After planning the things, you should start decorations because the decoration is the main thing for weddings. Best Wedding planners are available in the market. The competition is very high. So. Everyone does work in an excellent way.
Decorating your home.
Some people decorate their streets and it is time-consuming because choosing the right product and fixing it in the street is quite time-consuming. Lighting your home. Decorating your home with artificial flowers. Doing new paint to your home.
It will take approximately 1.5 months for the decorations. So you should start decorating with this gap.
SHOULD ALL THE GIRLS ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME FOR HAIR + MAKEUP? SHOULD WE HAVE HAIR + MAKEUP DONE AT THE SAME PLACE? Yes, all the girls should make appointments at the same time because weddings have fixed timing. All the girls should decide a time with each other and give that time to their beauticians. Taking different timings will cause issues and the main event will be missed. Brides should take time before all the girls because bridal makeup is time-consuming. Girls should fix a time with their beauticians a week before so that on the wedding day, no timing issue occurs. If you are willing to hire a beautician at your home for all the girls then that’s not a good idea and will take a lot of time. Secondly, styling salons have a maximum of 13,14 employees who work and you will see 3 to 4 experts in the salons. If you want to grab discounts then you should do your makeup and hair at the same place but if you need efficient work and are not time-consuming, you should book an appointment from another salon.
2. When should you do family photos: At the beginning of the event, photographers should take family photos. It includes solos, couples, kids, and family photos. First at the beginning of the event and second, at the last of the event. At the end of the event, the photographer should arrange all the family members on the stage and click that memorable photo. It is a part of the ending ceremony that every family member and relative comes and joins that last photo for memory.
3. Should we provide Meals for Vendors on the day of? Yes, it is compulsory to give meals to vendors ( photographer, videographer, caterer, decorators, etc) because they have arranged the things according to your requirements. They are human and we should take care of every human. This is basic ethics. START FOR YOUR AMAZING WEDDING REGISTRY TODAY!
4. Do we really need a Wedding Planner or Wedding Coordination? Yes because wedding planners and Event organizers Management makes your wedding run smoothly. To Hire a wedding planner remain on a budget, your stress is released and you just need to give your views and ideas to your wedding planners. The rest things he will arrange and manage for you from start till end. By hiring a wedding planner, you and your family can really enjoy the wedding. So, you should hire a wedding planner for your wedding. The most professional event planner in Pakistan is BelissaEvents. They deal with the customers in the best way.
5. Are our Place Cards a Must? Yes, placing cards for the guests is compulsory. It is in trend and tradition to give cards to the one you are inviting to your special event. Most people mind if you are not giving them wedding cards or you are giving them online. Going to their house and giving them cards is a sign that you are actually happy by inviting them on your wedding day.
6, When should we send out Invitations? You should inform everyone about the wedding after the dates are decided for the wedding because they want to start their preparation for the wedding. Giving them cards two or three weeks before the wedding is a good thing. You can inform them by calling or giving voice notes to them on WhatsApp.
Wedding Planning Questions Everyone Ask
Wedding Planning Questions Everyone Ask
Fun Bridal Shower Ideas Bridal showers are used to arrange for the bride whose wedding is near. It is a type ...