• SAP is one of the number one providers of business software solutions towards better work and data management in organizations across industries. When Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing (SAP) was founded in June, 1972, it was centered to only A type or big businesses. However over a period of time, small and medium size companies adopted SAP towards achieving organizational goals and today SAP is the leader in enterprise applications. • Various SAP modules have been developed over time focused on different areas. Professionals can become SAP Network Specialists, SAP FI/CO course for finance and accounting control, SAP Database Administrators, SAP Security consultants etc. On the other hand, management professionals can opt for SAP customer relationship management, SAP business intelligence, SAP sales and distribution, SAP business information warehouse and more. • SAP implementation is a very complex process and requires adequate knowledge and training on the subject to attain the maxim benefits. It takes years for professionals to gain expertise in handling SAP. SAP training helps one to gain expertise in software and programs that run them along with SAP modules. SAP builds a strong technical support for organization
• SAP offers software for the business world and a host of their solutions are management based. SAP HCM module is the apt software for the HR department of an organization. The job of an HR is much beyond just recruiting. From hiring professionals to managing details of designation, payment, compensation, promotion etc., are taken care by the HR. SAP HCM module enables one to keep a better track of everything. There are various sub-modules of SAP HCM for different processes such as organizational management, personnel supervision, e-recruitment, time management, payroll, ESS and MSS, and reporting. Organizational management manages the human resources of an entire business towards achieving a set goal; personnel administration on the other hand manages details like compensation, performance appraisal and so on. Erecruitments enhances the recruitment processes of an organization, time management enables better management of work and time of employees, payroll manages the payment details and so on.
• SAP Customer Relationship Management as the term suggests helps in better management of customer needs and help towards long term and profitable customer relationships. SAP provides a business the flexibility to create various unique solutions for better customer practices. It helps in building consistent and relevant interactions across all branches that handles customers. This module helps organizations in driving customer value, loyalty and profitability across the entire value chain of an organization. Customer satisfaction is one of the common aims for every business and this SAP module helps to achieve the same.
• SAP Business Intelligence, earlier known as SAP Business Information Warehouse is popularly known as SAP BI at an end user level. SAP BI helps in various processes of an society. It is responsible for extracting data from different sources, applying rules on it and loading it to Data Warehouse area. SAP BI improves management of Data Storage within an organization. SAP BI enables one to represent data analysis in different formats such as grids, graphs, maps etc. SAP BI uses BEx tools in order to present these data and report presentation for organizations.
Thus, SAP provides various modules that enhance work processes within organizations. SAP training allows professionals to work out better with SAP modules. Training allows professionals to handle software presented by SAP towards better work process and data management in organizations. Owing to the various advantages mentioned, more and more organizations are moving towards adopting SAP by the day.
WHAT IS FI ? • SAP FI stands for Financial Accounting and it is one of important modules of SAP ERP. It is used to store the financial data of an organization. SAP FI helps to analyze the financial conditions of a company in the market. • SAP FI consultants are mainly responsible for implementing Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting with SAP ERP Financials.
WHAT IS HCM ? • SAP HR (Human Recourse management) also known as Human Capital Management (HCM) and it is an important module in SAP ERP system that supports all the process of human resource management in the enterprise • SAP HR records the data from the hiring an employee to its final termination in organization, It store the employee data such as designation, role, salary details, working shifts, address and so on.
WHAT IS QUALITY MANAGEMENT (QM) ?
• SAP QM (Quality Management) is an integral part of several key business processes of SAP like production, sales, procurement, material management, etc.
WHAT IS PRODUCTION PLANNING ?
• Production Planning is the process of aligning demand with manufacturing capacity to create production and procurement schedules for finished products and component materials. • It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows, for example, the planned and actual costs. Also, goods movements from the conversion of raw material to semifinished goods.
WHAT IS CONTROLLING (CO) ? • Controlling (CO) is a function which provides you with information for company management decision making. Sap CO facilitates co-ordination, monitoring and optimization of all process in an organization.
WHAT IS MATERIAL MANAGEMENT (MM) ? • SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) that provides companies with materials, inventory and warehouse management capabilities. The primary goal of SAP MM is to make sure that materials are always kept in proper quantities and without shortages or gaps in the organization's supply chain. • It also helps supply chain professionals and other SAP users complete the purchasing of goods in a timely and costeffective way and to be able to deal with day-to-day changes in these processes.
WHAT IS ABAP ? • SAP ABAP stands for Advanced Business Applications program, It allows large corporations to develop applications to organize and manage their business operations. • ABAP can help customize workflows for financial accounting, material management, asset management and all other.
WHAT IS SD ? • SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) is a core functional module in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) that allows organizations to store and manage customer- and productrelated data. Organizations use this data to manage all of the sales ordering, shipping, billing, and invoicing of their goods and services.
ABOUT US • High Technologies Solutions was founded in 2000 by a group of highly qualified Technocrats (with proven expertise in varied technology domains) as a Centre for education, training & software development at Delhi. • High Technologies Solutions is One Of Government Certified Center in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon for Software and Computer Courses Like- Sap, Business Analytics, Data Warehousing, CAD/CAM/CAE, Software Testing, IBM Courses, CISCO, Microsoft Courses, Oracle, Embedded Systems & Robotics, PHP, Mobile Application, Modular Courses, JAVA, Linux, Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing etc. • More Detail You Can Go Through Our Websitehttps://www.htsindia.com/
ENROLL FOR THE BEST SAP TRAINING COURSE IN DELHI, NOIDA WITH THE 100% JOB ASSISTANCE. HIGH TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS OFFERS AN INCLUSIVE SAP TRAINING IN DELHI, NOIDA. THE EXTENSIVE PRACTICAL TRAINING PROVIDED BY SAP TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI, NOIDA EQUIPS LIVE PROJECTS AND SIMULATIONS. GET HUGE DISCOUNT ON SAP COURSE ON THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US9311002620 OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE HTTPS://WWW.HTSINDIA.COM/SAPTRAINING-COURSES
Best Institute for SAP Training in Delhi, Noida
• SAP is one of the number one providers of business software solutions towards better work and data management in organizations across industries. W...