Rocketts Landing Yacht Club (FAQ) 1. (Q) – Do I have to live in Rocketts Landing in order to keep my boat at the marina? (A) – Absolutely not. The marina is, and has always been open to the public.
2. (Q) – I currently live on my boat and I’m looking to move to another marina. Do you allow Live-A-Boards? (A) – No, unfortunately we do not.
3. (Q) – Do you have transient slips available? (A) – Yes we have 15 transient slips. If you’d like to stay overnight (or longer), just give us a call and make a reservation. If you’d like to stay an hour or two to use the restaurants at Rocketts Landing, no reservation is needed (you can just put the $5 slip fee in the black honor box located at the top of the public dock gangway). It’s that’s easy.
4. (Q) – Do you have boat rentals at the marina. (A) – No, unfortunately we do not. However, we do have a Carefree Boat Club. If you’d like more information, please see the following link: http://carefreeboats.com/locations/richmond-va/
5. (Q) – Do you have a boat ramp or storage capability for my trailer?
(A) – No, to both questions. The reason is that the Rocketts Landing Yacht Club is located within a residential neighborhood and out of respect to our neighbors, traffic and storage is kept to a minimum.
6. (Q) – Do you have Haul-Out capabilities? (A) – No, but we can recommend a facility close by if needed.
7. (Q) – How close to Richmond is the marina? (A) – We are about 3 – 5 minutes from downtown Richmond.
8. (Q) – Does the marina have security gates? (A) – Yes! The marina has security gates at each entrance to the private slips. Slip holders are issued a numerical code upon arrival. 9. (Q) – Do you have a service department that can work on my boat? (A) – No we don’t, but we can provide you with a contractor who has experience working with members at the marina.
10. (Q) – Do you have fuel? (A) – Yes, we have both Gas (contains ethanol) and Diesel.
11. (Q) – Do you have Pump-Out facilities?
(A) – Yes. Our Pump-Out station is located on the fuel dock and is free to use.
12. (Q) – What size slips do you have available, and are they fixed or floating? (A) – The sizes are: 30’, 35’, 45’ for the private slips and 50’ in the transient area. Our slips are all floating docks with full-length finger piers.
13. (Q) – Do you provide free water and electric service? (A) – Yes, as of now the water and electric service is included in the slip fee.
14. (Q) – Do you have restrooms/shower facilities at the marina. (A) – Yes! The restrooms with showers are available to members and those staying overnight in our transient slips.
15. (Q) – What credit cards do you accept? (A) – Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express.
16. (Q) – Do you have Wi-Fi access at the marina. (A) – No, unfortunately we do not.
Rocketts Landing Yacht Club (FAQ)
Rocketts Landing Yacht Club (FAQ) 1. (Q) – Do I have to live in Rocketts Landing in order to keep my boat at the marina? (A) – Absolutely not. The mar...
Traditions are the continuing threads that keep a yacht club such as ours, ... Master Mariners Race â Classic wooden yachts race around the bay and then.
SAILFISH POINT YACHT CLUB. INVITATIONAL SAILFISH TOURNAMENT. JANUARY 16 â 19, 2014. (772) 225-1700 Sailfish Point Marina [email protected]
Sharon Cullison and Pat Fitzpatrick assisted with photos and graphics. This document captures the essence of that presentation. Corinthian Yacht Club:.
Shattemuc Yacht Club 1946-Present 1. 03.22.1961. Shattemuc Yacht Club: Donna. Destroyed Dock. In 1868 20 men gathered along the banks of the Hudson.
The Venetian Yacht Club. 494 Fire Island Avenue, Babylon, NY 11702 â¢ 631-422-2400. Directions from Route 231. Take 231 South to end, bear right. Turn left at ...
Fairhope Yacht Club. Application for Membership. PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY AND FILL OUT APPLICATION COMPLETELY. Date: ______ Membership Class: ...
Dec 4, 2012 - Toys-for-Tots or mittens for our Mitten Tree. .... Art Leo and newer member John Gelle, who's company Ferlitto ... es in dues or dock fees are budgeted and we have projected main- ... funding outside of dues and food and beverage sales.
Jan 18, 2017 - A regular meeting of the Board of Governors of Bayview Yacht Club was held in the. Commodore's Room at the clubhouse, 100 Clairpointe, ...
and the Vernon Yacht Club is not responsible for any loss or any damage to property or bodily injury claims. The undersigned hereby makes application to ...
MID CITY YACHT CLUB. CATERING MENU. IN THE BOATHOUSE. LIGHT FARE. Good Things Plate. Party Size $60. A nice size portion of our Good.
Jan 1, 2018 - Channel Islands Yacht Club. January 2018. 2. Currents. Message From. The Commodore. Bob Taylor. A Happy 2018 to all our CIYC Members,.
32 Water St â¢ Stonington, CT 06378 â¢ (860) 535-0112 â¢ www.shyc.us. News and events - WINTER 2018. STONINGTON HARBOR YACHT CLUB. Dear Friends,.
Feb 21, 2011 - Beginning March 21, 2011, DVC points purchased through resale will not be eligible for making reservations for the Disney Collection, Concierge Collection and Adventurer Collection. These are basically places other than DVC resorts at
Nov 6, 2015 - The name of the organization shall be the Grand Traverse Yacht Club. ARTICLE II. PURPOSE. Section 1. The purpose of this Club shall be the ...
WESTERLY YACHT CLUB DOCK RULES. 1. Marina Speed Limit: The entire Marina is a NO WAKE ZONE. 2. After Hours/Evenings: Sirens and horns shall not ...
Nagawicka Lake Yacht Club was founded in 1895 in the Spirit of Sailing. The club has several sailing racing fleets, including optimist, X, MC, C and E scows.
EastErn Yacht club. 47 Foster street, Marblehead, Ma 01945. Details on calendar events can be found at: www.easternyc.org. â (781) 631-1400 â¢ (781) 631- ...
Sheboygan Yacht Club. Application for Associate Membership. Purpose of the Sheboygan Yacht Club. The object and purpose of this club shall be to promote ...
INSURANCE. The Department of Recreational Sports Programs strongly recommends that all Club Sport members have adequate accident/medical insurance ...
In the early 1950's, the boat yard, Pamet River Yachts, was located where the. Yacht Club is today. It was a full-service boat yard, which included boat building ...