MAKEUP MISTAKES YOU NEED TO AVOID Makeup is a genuine art form , but with all things in life, practice makes perfect, and there’s usually a makeup fail or two on the way to perfecting your makeup skills. Sometimes your brows will be like distant cousins instead of sisters, or your face looks like it’s had a week on vacay when the rest of your body is five shades fairer – it happens to all of us! we’re exposing the top makeup fails that we’ve all experienced, and of course, how you can avoid them in the futu re.
1. WEARING THE WRONG SHADE OF FOUNDAT ION Choosing the perfect shade of foundation can be so tricky, and we’ve all got it wrong at some point. The lighting in the store may have made your foundation look flawless, but out in the sun, it’s a whole new shade of mismatch. To avoid this, always ask for a tester or try it and go back and buy it later, once you’ve experienced the foundation in natural daylight. Some foundation can also oxidize, which makes the shade appear darker when it mixes with the air – to check if it does, swatch a shade on the back of your hand, and 30 seconds later, sw atch the same shade next to it. If they both look the same, the foundation hasn’t oxidized, but if the old swatch looks darker, it means you may want to try a shade lighter to compensate for the oxidization.
2. OVER-DOING THE BROWS We love dramatic brow , but there is such a thing as ‘too’ much. Your eyebrows should be two shades darker than your hair color, which is what they would b e naturally (there are exceptions of course). And, although we love an arch, our brows aren’t supposed to be ruler-straight. Also, bear in mind certain looks complement a stronger brow while others don’t, for example, a strong, smokey eye can look great with darker, more defined brows but they are a little overwhelming during the day. Although brunettes can generally get away with going slightly darker, if you’re blonde, jet -black eyebrows can look a little harsh and unnatural.
3. FAILING TO PREP – IS PREPPING TO FAIL Prepping your skin is the key to gorgeous makeup. You have to make sure that your skin is makeup ready or all your har d work won’t do your makeup any justice! Dry skin
can make your foundation flaky, and oily lids can cause your eye makeup to smudge, which, after all that blending, is such a shame!
4. HARSH EYESHADOW When it comes to eyeshadow , the key is to BLEND! Even when you think you’re done blending, you’re not! Blend more. There’s a fine line between blending and making your hard work look muddy, but don’t worry because blending is a lot easier than you’d think.
5. CONTOURING IN THE WRONG PLACES Perfecting your contour often takes practice as we all have differently shaped faces, so you need to figure out what works for you – less is often more with contouring, so take it easy! The idea of contouring is to enhance your bone structure without drawing a fully fledged skull onto your face.
6. LINING YOUR WAT ERLIN E WIT H BLACK LINER There’s absolutely nothing wrong with lining your waterline, however, if you want brighter, bigger-looking eyes – this is counterproductive. Lining your wat erline can cut your eye shape, making it look narrower, so if you want to make your eyes look bigger, you should actually use a white pencil eyeliner here.
7. OVER OVER-LINING Overlining our lips is like our secret weapon for getting a plumper pout in seconds, but we have definitely made the mistake of overdrawing the line. Once that line is drawn, it’s already messed with our perfectly laid foundation, so it’s pretty much game over, and we realize we have to spend the rest of the day looking waaaaay more ‘sultry’ than we planned!
Visit https://www.miraclebeautysalonatl.com/services for beauty service like Eyebrow Threading Atlanta, Best Eyebrow Threading, Facialist Salon, Bikini Waxing Atlanta, Legs & Arms Waxing, Hair Henna Atlanta, Wedding Hair Henna, Henna Tattoo Atlanta, American Haircut Atlanta.
Most Common MAKEUP MISTAKES YOU NEED TO AVOID
MAKEUP MISTAKES YOU NEED TO AVOID Makeup is a genuine art form , but with all things in life, practice makes perfect, and there’s usually a makeup fai...