APPENDIX 2: BIBLIOGRAPHY Books 1. Andres J. Du Brin (2003), Essentials of Management, Thomson South Western Publishers, 2nd Edition, USA. 2. Banerjee R.P. (2001), Ethics in Business and Management, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai. 3. Bender, Peter Urs (1997), Leadership from Within, Macmillan India Ltd., Delhi. 4. Carroll and Buchholtz (2003), Business and Society – Ethics and Stakeholder Management, Thomson Publishers, 5th Edition, USA. 5. Chakraborty, S.K. (1987), Managerial Effectiveness and Quality of Worklife: Indian Insights, Tata Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Co., Ltd., New Delhi. 6. Chakraborty, S.K. (1995), Ethics in Management: Vedantic Perspectives Delhi, Oxford University Press, New Delhi. 7. Chakraborty, S.K. (1999), Values and Ethics for Organizations: Theory and Practice, Oxford University Press, New Delhi. 8. Chakraborty, S.K. and Chakraborty D. (2006), Human Values and Ethics: Achieving Holistic Excellence, ICFAI, Hyderabad. 9. Chuck Williams (2003), Management, Thomson South Western Publishers, 2nd Edition, USA. 10. Cummings and Worley (2001), Organization Development and Change, Thomson Publishers, 7th Edition, Australia. 11. Dabas Rajinder S. (1997), Indian Ethos in Management published in the book on HRD: Vision and Directors in the 21st Century, edited by Ajay Kumar Singh, Society for Professional Development and Research, New Delhi. 12. Decenzo and Robbins (2001), Human Resource Management, 6th Edition, John Wiley and Sons, INC, New York. 13. DeGeorge R.T. (1999), Business Ethics, Prentice Hall, 5th Edition, New Jersey. 14. Donaldson, Thomas, and Patricia H. Wehane (2001), Ethical Issues in Business, Upper Saddle River, Prentice Hall, 7th Edition, New Jersey.
15. Edwin B. Flippo (1984), Personnel Management, Tata Mc. Graw Hill, 6th Edition, New York 16. Fred Luthans (2002), Organizational Behaviour, Tata Mc. Graw Hill, 9th Edition, New York. 17. Gary Yukl (2003), Leadership in Organizations, Pearson Education, 5th Edition, New Delhi. 18. Gannon, Martin J. (2001), Working Across Cultures: Applications and Exercises, Thousands Oaks: Sage Publications, London. 19. George, Bill (2003), Authentic Leadership: Rediscovering the Secrets to Creating Lasting Value, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco. 20. C. Gopala Krishna. (1992), Corporate Social Responsibility in India, Mittal Publications, 1st Edition, New Delhi. 21. Hair. O, Rourke.O and Hair. O (2001), Business Communication – A Frame Work for Success, Thomson South Western Publishers, 2nd Edition, USA. 22. Hersey, Blanchard and Johnson (2002), Management of Organizational Behaviour, Prentice Hall, New Delhi. 23. John W. Newstorn and Keith Davis (1998), Organizational Behaviour, Tata Mc.Graw Hill, 10th Edition, New Delhi. 24. Joseph W Weiss (2003), Business ethics, Thomson Publishers, 3rd Edition, Canada. 25. Laura P. Hartman and Abha Chatterjee (2007), Perspectives in Business Ethics, Tata Mc.Graw Hill, 3rd Edition, New Delhi. 26. Lee E. Preston (1981), Research in Corporate Social Performance and Policy, Research Annual, Jai Press INC, Greenwich, Connecticut. 27. Lozano, Josep M. (2000), Ethics and Organizations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, London. 28. Mcshane. Steven H. and Von Glinow, Mar Ann (2005), Organizational Behavior, Tata Mc.Graw Hill Publishing Company Ltd., New Delhi. 29. C.S.V Murthy (2004), Business Ethics, 1st Edition, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai. 30. Pagano, Barbara, and Elizabeth Pagano (2003), The Transparency Edge: How Credibility Can Make or Break You in Business, Mc Graw-Hill, New York.
31. Omer Bin Sayeed (2001),
Organizational Commitment and Conflict, Sage Publications,
New Delhi. 32. Ramanadha Rao N. (2001), Efficiency and Ethics in Management, Kalpaz publications, Delhi. 33. Richard L. Daft (2000), Management, 5th Edition, Thomson Publishers, Australia. 34. Robert A. Peterson and O.C. Ferrell (2005), Business Ethics – New Challenges for Business Schools and Corporate Leaders, Prentice Hall, New York 35. Robin Donald P. (2000), Questions and Answers about Business Ethics: Running an Ethical and Successful Business, Dame/Thomson Learning, Cincinnati. 36. R.C Sekhar, (2002), Ethical Choices in Business, Response Books, Sage Publications, 2 nd Edition, New Delhi. 37. Shivganesh (ed) (2002), Transformational Leadership – Value – Based Management for Indian Organizations, Response Books, New Delhi. 38. Stephen P. Robbins and Mary Coulter (2004), Management,
Pearson Education, 7 th
Edition, Delhi 39. Stoner, Freeman and Gilbert (2002), Management, Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., 6th Edition, New Delhi. 40. P. Subba Rao. (2003), Personnel and Human Resource Management, 3rd Edition, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai 41. Velasuez, G. Manuel (2002), Business Ethics, Concepts and Cases, Prentice Hall, 5th Edition, USA. 42. Wayne F. Cascio (2003), Managing Human Resources, Tata Mc. Graw Hill, 6 th Edition, New Delhi. 43. Weihrich and Koontz (1994), Management, 10th Edition, Mc. Graw Hill,New York. 44. Winstanley D. and Woodall J. (2000), Ethical Issues in Contemporary Human Resource Management, Macmillan, London. Articles 1. Ajay Kumar Singh, Suneel Maheswari and Krishan Kumar Goel (1999), “Value Based Management: An Empirical Study of Top Level Management in India”, The Indian Journal of Commerce, 52 (4), Oct-Dec, Pp. 139-147.
2. Azar Kazmi (1998), “Ethics and Professional Values in Business and Industry in India”, Paradigm, 1(2), Jan-1998, Pp. 86-93. 3. Beverly G. Merrick (2002), “The Ethics of Hiring in the New Work Place: Men and Women Managers Face Changing Stereo Types Discover Correlative Patterns for Success”, Competitive Preview, 12(1), ABI/INFORM Global, Pp. 94-107. 4. Business World’s Special Collectors Issue (2007), Ethics and the Manager. 5. Che-Failem (2004), “Understanding the Ethical Decisions and Behaviors’ of Hong Kong Business Managers: An Implication for Business Ethics Education”, Management Research News, 27 (10), ABI/INFORM Global, Pp.69-84. 6. Christie, P. Maria Joseph, Kwon, Ik-Whanli, Stoebrl, Phillip A. and Baumhart. R. (2003), “Across Cultural Comparison of Ethical Attitudes of Business Managers: India, Korea and United States”, Journal of Business Ethics, 46(3), Pp. 263-287. 7. G. Crebert, C.J. Patrick, V. Cragnolini, C. Smith, K. Worsfold, & F. Webb (2011) ‘Ethical Behavior and Social Responsibility Toolkit’, Griffith Graduate Attributes, Griffith Institute for Higher Education, Griffith University, pp.3-47. 8. Debangshu Chakraborty and S.K. Chakraborty (2006), “The Nishkamakarma Principle: Its Relevance to Effectiveness and Ethics”, Management Review, IIMB, June-06, Pp. 115125. 9. Dipasikha Chakraborthy (2006), “Is an Indian Ethics of Virtue Possible?” Journal of Human Values, 12(1), Pp. 47-52. 10. Danielle Douglas (2004), “Ethical Challenges of an Increasingly Diverse Workforce: The Paradox of Change”, Human Resource Development International, 7(2), Pp. 127-210. 11. Elankumaran S. (2006), “Corporate Codes of Conduct in India: A Survey”, Journal of Human Values, 12(1) Pp. 15-24. 12. Jatin Pancholi and Keyoor Purani (2002), “Analysis of Ethical Perceptions of Current Business Practice and Circumstantial – Self – Behaviour Among Management Students”, Management Review NMIMS, 14(11), July-December, Pp. 16-22. 13. Joseph Christie P.M. (2015), ‘Business Scenario in India and Ethical Attitudes of Business Executives’, A Research Article presented in the Conference on Business Ethics in a Global Work: China, India, and Beyond, Marakkula Centre for Applied Ethics, Santa Clara University, USA.
14. Round Table (2002), Management Review, December, 14(4). 15. Margaret Mc Neil, Kerry Pedigo (2001), “Dilemmas and Dictates: Managers Tell Their Stories about International Business Ethics”, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 13(4), ABI/INFORM Global, Pp. 43-55. 16. Melanie Boyd (2005), “Juanita’s Paintings – A Managers Personal Ethics and Performance Reviews”, Library Administration and Management, 19(1), ABI/INFORM, Pp. 31-46. 17. Ming – Tien Tsai and Chia – Mei Shih (2005), “The influences of Organizational and Personal Ethics on Role Conflict among Marketing Managers: An Empirical Investigation”, International Journal of Management, 22(1), March, Pp. 54-70. 18. Patrick E. Murphy (1999), “Character and Virtue Ethics in International Marketing: An Agenda for Managers, Researchers and Educators”, Journal Business Ethics, 18(1), ABI/INFORM Global, Pp. 107-121. 19. Praxis (2004), supplement of Business Line, December. 20. S.N. Ray (2004), “Ethical Dilemma for Union Management Cooperation on Change in Technology in the Context of Globalization in Indian Industry”, Paradigm, 8(1), JanuaryJune, Pp. 20-35. 21. Samir R. Chattterjee and Cecil Al Pearson (2000), “Indian Managers in Transition: Orientations, Work Goals, Values and Ethics”, Management International Review, 40, Pp. 81-95. 22. Sorab Sadri, Jayashree and Dhun Dastoor (1994), “An Empirical Examination of Ethics and the Corporate Manager”, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 30(1), July, Pp. 38-52. 23. Steven H Applebaum (1997), “The Middle Manager: An Examination of Aspirations and Pessimism”, Business and Society, Fall, 18(1), ABI/INFORM Global, Pp. 5-25.
Projects 1. Lei Wang (2011), ‘Factors Affecting Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility Implementation: an Emphasis on Values’, Academic Dissertation Submitted to Department of Forest Sciences, University of Helsinki, Dissertation Forestales 130, Finnish Society of Forest Science, Finland, pp. 53-65. 2. Suja S. Nair (2009) ‘Ethical Attitudes of Managers in India’, Theses Submitted to Sri Venakteswara University, pp. 1-82.
appendix 2: bibliography - Shodhganga
APPENDIX 2: BIBLIOGRAPHY Books 1. Andres J. Du Brin (2003), Essentials of Management, Thomson South Western Publishers, 2nd Edition, USA. 2. Banerjee ...
Manual of HSE Management, By Dr. Ram.S. Hamsagar iew of Safety Culture ... Advisory Service (OHSAS) and University of Aberdeen, Navy House, Stuart Road Rosyth. Industry Park, Rosyth, Fife ... the validity of an employee safety climate model Accident
Justina, Akpabio Nnamonso (2015), The Relevance of Analytical CRM and. Knowledge Management in an Organisation: A Data Mining Structure,. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol.4,. No.2, pp. 208-215. 2. Amanda .... (2009)
Any one intending to get facilities of computer had to take help of the experts. Reliability of the computers and compatibility of the codes were always under question. Thus statisticians and people involved in data analysis could hardly get advantag
of Fair Use as it pertains to educational materials, and the specific rules of use for different media formats. ..... scholarly academic writing for Nigerian students who have come to study in the. United Kingdom for the first time. .... Smith, et al
Schools 60 - 70 - poverty of the parents and their feelings that education would not help in meeting the needs of life. (vi). ...... Conducted a survey on feedback study on implementation of the programmed of Mass Orientation for ...... lives in wome
change management, resistance to change, future of change management, relevant ... 47 V.K.Narayanan, Managing Technology and Innovation for Competitive Advantage, Pearson Education, 2003,. PP 96-98 ..... 75 Organization performance, http://cmsdata.iu
of Lean Manufacturing, PCS Press, Inc. 2006. â¢ Humowitz ... Hutchins, David C. Hoshin Kanri. The strategic .... Out of the Crisis, MIT Center for Advanced .... Multimedia Campaign, Wall Street Journal (Eastern Edition), December,. 1999. p.
Apr 7, 2008 - 6. Code of Federal Regulations a. Title 28, Part 36 â Department of Justice, Americans with. Disabilities Act (ADA), Standards for Accessible Design b. Title 29 - Labor, Chapter XVII, Occupational Safety and Health. Administration (OS
Empresa Portuaria Antofagasta. Antofagasta. Guillermo DÃaz. Villavicencio. Secretario Regional Ministerial Ministerio de Transporte y. Teleomunicaciones ...... Carol Pinto AgÃ¼ero. AGCI, Agencia de CooperaciÃ³n internacional de Chile. Santiago. Ceci
Barua, Phra Sona Kanti, "Buddhist Thought & Meditation in the Nuclear. Ageâ, The Corporate Body of the Buddhist Educational. Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan, 1994. Bornew, I.B., âThe Essence of Marxismâ, The New American Library, New. York, 1955. Bo
Modeling Assumptions. Listed below are key assumptions used in the model for the New York City pilot test. In the discussion of the modeling results, we have varied some of these assumptions in order to understand their effect on evacuation times.
ASHRAE, Steam-jet refrigeration equipment, 1979 Equipment Handbook, The. American Society of Heating, .... Putilov, M.I. (1967) Calculation of optimal distance of nozzle from the mixing chamber in ejectors, Thermal ... Christensen, H. (1983) Applicat
27. Rastogi R.P and Mishra R.R, An Introduction to Chemical Thermodynamics,. Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. (1983). 28. Philip Matthews, Advanced Chemistry, Cambridge University Press (1992). 29. Raymond Chang, Chemistry, 5 th. Ed., McGraw Hill Inc
Adnan Parlak, Halit Yasar, Can Hasimoglu and Ahmet Kolip. âThe effects of injection timing on NOx emissions of a low heat rejection indirect diesel injection engineâ, Applied .... Hakan Yilmaz and Anna Stefanopoulou. âControl of Charge Dilution
 Robert C. Daniels, Constantine Caramanis, and Robert W. Health,. âSupervised Learning Approach to Adaptation in Practical MIMO-OFDM. Wireless Systems,â in Proceedings of IEEE Global Communication, 2008.  Halil Yigit, and Adnan Kavak, â
126.96.36.199 Crisis Management Approach Break through Management: Today world is changing fast. There is a need for organizations to focus on. Breakthrough- a fundamental change in an organizationâs direction as a response to an abrupt, radical change i
93. H. KELSONâS THEORY. 94. 3. LIFTING THE CORPORATE VEIL. 95. 4. DOCTRINE OF CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE OR KNOWLEDGE. 97. A. ECOLVED BY COURTS IN U.K.. 97. B. DOCTRINE OF CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE SUBJECT TO FOLLOWING. DOCTRINES. 99. I. DOCTRINE OF INDOOR MANA
Acute Care Hospital Based Staff Nurses. New. York, NY: College of Nursing, New York University. Brill, P.L. (1984). The need for an operational definition of burnout. Family and Community Health, 6, 12-24. Brink, E. (2009). The Relationship between O
At present, the company distributes three models of DVD-ROM drives to retail com- puter stores: Le ..... Olongapo Sports Corporation is the distributor in the Philippines of two premium golf balls—the Flight. Dynamic and the Sure Shot. Monthly sales
creating interest in something again, especially religionâ; the âpractice of using ideas, designs, etc. from the past.â 3 ..... He discusses in detail about the revival and offers a detailed study of each stage of the revival. .... of popular t