Mizrahi, J., M. Solomiansky, T. Zisner and W. Resnik (1957) Ejector refrigeration from low temperature energy sources, Bull. Res. Counc.,Isreal, 60, , 1- 8
ASHRAE, Steam-jet refrigeration equipment, 1979 Equipment Handbook, The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers Inc., Atlanta, Georgia, 1979, p.13.1 – 13.6
Gosney, W.B. Principles of refrigeration, Cambridge university press, Cambridge, 1982
Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer – Final Act : United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP), 1987
Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), United Nations, 1998
Ward, R.B. (1984) Critical review of the present status of the ozone depletion theory, Int. J. Refrigeration, 7, 46-48
McLinden, M.O., and D.A. Didion (1987) Quest for alternatives, ASHRAE Journal 29 (12): 32-36, 38, 40, and 42
Didion, D.A. and D.B. Bivens (1990) Role of refrigerant mixtures as alternatives to CFC’s, Int. J. Refrigeration, 13, 163-175
Work, L.T. and V.W. Haedrich (1939) Performance of ejector as a function of the molecular weights of vapours, Ind. and Eng. Chemistry, 31, 464-477
10. Zhiguang Ling and Manfred Groll (1994) Thermo-fluid dynamic study of hot water jet pump refrigeration system, Fourth Int. Heat Pipe Symposium, Tsukuba, Japan, May 14-16
11. Hamner, R.M. (1980) An alternative source of cooling: The ejector-compression heat pump, ASHRAE J., 22, 62-66 12. Zucrow, M.J. and J.D. Hoffman Gas Dynamics, Vol. I, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1976 13. Fluegel, G., The design of jet pumps, NACA TM 982, 1941 14. Keenan, J.H. and E.P. Neumann (1942) A simple air ejector, J. App. Mech., 9, A77 – A81. 15. Keenan, J.H., E.P. Neumann and F. Lustwerk (1949) An investigation of ejector design by analysis and experiment, ASME Annual meeting, 299- 309. 16. Hembold, H.B. (1955) Comparison of mixing process in supersonic jet pumps, J. Aeron. Sci., 22, 435-437 17. Elrod, H.G. (1945) The theory of ejectors, J. of App. Mech., 12, A170-A174 18. Kestner, L.J. and J.R. Spooner (1950) An investigation of the performance and design of the air ejector employing low pressure air as the working fluid, Proc. of I. Mech. E., 162, 149-166 19. Cunningham, R.G. (1974) Gas compression with the liquid jet pump, ASME J. Fluids Engineering, 4, 203-215 20. Munday, John T. and David F. Bagster (1977) A new theory applied to steam jet refrigeration’, I and EC Process Des. Dev., 16, 442-449 21. Huang, B.J., C.B. Jiang and F.L. Hu (1985) Ejector performance characteristics and design analysis of jet refrigeration system, ASME J. Engg. Gas turbines and power, 107, 792-802 22. Sun, DA-Wen (1996) Variable geometry ejectors and their applications in ejector refrigeration system, Energy, 21, 919-929 211
23. Kroll, A. E. (1947) The design of jet pumps, Chemical Engineering, 1, 21-24 24. Praitoon Chaiwongsa and Somchai Wongwises, (2008) Experimental study on R134a refrigeration system using a two-phase ejector as an expansion device, Applied thermal Engineering, 467- 477 25. Bergander, M, Butrymowicz, D, Karwacki, J and Wojciechowski, J, (2009) Application of two-phase ejector as second stage compressor in refrigeration cycles, 7th World Conference on Experimental Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics, Poland 26. Kornhauser, A. A., (1990) The Use of an Ejector as a Refrigerant Expander, Int. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning conference, Purdue 27. Harrell, G. S. and Kornhauser, A. A., (1995) Performance tests of a two-phase ejector, Proceedings of the 30th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, Orlando 28. Christopher
Experimental study of an ejector refrigeration system, Int. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning conference, Purdue 29. Nakagawa, M. and Takeuchi, H, (1998), Performance of two-phase ejector in refrigeration cycle, Proceedings of Third International Conference on Multiphase Flow, France 30. Wojciech Angielczyk, Yann Bartosiewicz, Dariusz Butrymowicz and Jean-Marie Seynhaeve, (2010) 1-D Modeling of supersonic carbon dioxide two-phase flow through ejector motive nozzle, Int. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference, Purdue
31. Md. Ezaz Ahammed, Souvik Bhattacharyya, and Ramgopal, M, (2014) Thermodynamic design and simulation of a CO2 based transcritical vapour compression refrigeration system with an ejector, Int. J. Refrigeration, 45, 177-188 32. Fang Liu and Eckhard A. Groll, (2008) Analysis of a Two Phase Flow Ejector for the Transcritical CO2 Cycle, Int. Ref. and Air Conditioning Conference, Purdue 33. Peter Menegay, (1997) A computational model for two-phase ejector flow, Ph. D. Dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 34. Huang, B.J. and J.M. Chang (1999) Empirical correlation for ejector design, Int. J. Refrigeration, 22, 379-388 35. Smith, R.A., Theory and design of simple ejectors, some aspects of fluid flow, Arnold, London, 1951 36. Putilov, M.I. (1967) Calculation of optimal distance of nozzle from the mixing chamber in ejectors, Thermal Engineering, 14, 94-101 37. Tuffs, L.W. and L.D. Smoot (1971) A turbulent mixing coefficient correlation for coaxial jets with and without secondary flows, J Spacecraft, 8, 1183-1190 38. Christensen, H. (1983) Application of Gas-Dynamic Functions for Steam Ejector Design, Heat Transfer Engineering, 4, 83-106 39. Chen, L.T. (1977) A heat driven mobile refrigeration cycle analysis, Energy Conversion, 18, 25-29. 40. Jeelani, S.A.K., A. Rajkumar and K.V. Kasipathi Rao (1978) Designing air-jet ejectors, Chemical Engineering, 135-136 41. Jeelani, S.A.K., K.V. Kasipathi Rao and G.R. Balasubramanian (1979) Designing steam jet ejectors, Chemical Engineering, 135-136
42. Stoecker, W.F. Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, McGraw Hill publishers, New York, 1958 43. Zeren, F., R.E. Holmes and P.E. Jenkin (1978) Design of a Freon jet pump for use in a solar cooling system, ASME Paper No. 78- WA/SOL-15. 44. Zhadan, S.Z. and N.A. Schetimina (1980) Selection of cycle design parameters for solar ejector Freon refrigeration machine, Geliotekhnika, 16, 44-47 45. Dutton, J.C. and B.F. Carroll (1986) Optimal supersonic ejector design, ASME J. Fluids Engineering, 108, 414-420 46. Cunningham, R.G. and R.J. Dopkin (1974) Jet break-up and mixing throat lengths for the liquid jet gas pump’, ASME J. Fluids Engineering, 216-226 47. Holton, W.C. (1951) Effect of molecular weight of entrained fluid on the performance of steam jet ejectors, Trans. ASME, 73, 905-910 48. Holton, W.C. and E.J. Schulz (1951) Effect of temperature of entrained fluid on the performance of steam jet ejectors, Trans. ASME, 73, 911-913 49. Defrate, L.A. and A.E. Hoerl (1959) Optimum design of ejector using digital computers, Chemical Engineering Progress Symposium Series, 55 (21), 43-51 50. Eames, I.W. (2002) A new prescription for the design of supersonic jet-pumps: the constant rate of momentum change method, App. Thermal Engineering, 22, 121131 51. Emanuel, G. (1976) Optimum performance of a single stage gaseous ejector, AIAA Journal, 14, 1292-1296 52. Nahdi, E., J.C. Champoussin, G. Hostache and J. Cheron (1993) Optimal geometric parameters of a cooling ejector-compressor, Int. J. Refrigeration, 16, 67-72.
53. Dorantes, R. and A. Lallemand (1995) Prediction of performance of a jet cooling system operating with pure refrigerants or non-azeotropic mixtures, Int. J. Refrigeration, 18, 21–30 54. Boumaraf, L. and A. Lallemand (1999) Performance of a jet cooling system using refrigerants mixtures, Int. J. Refrigeration, 22, 580 – 589 55. Eames, I.W., S. Aphornratana and H. Haider (1995) A theoretical and experimental study of small scale steam jet refrigerator, Int. J. Refrigeration, 18, 378-386 56. Dutton, J.C. and B.F. Carroll (1988) Limitation of ejector performance due to exit choking, ASME J. Fluids Enginering, 110, 91-93 57. Chou, S.K., P.R. Yang and C. Yap (2001) Maximum flow rate due to secondary flow choking in an ejector refrigeration system, Int. J. Refrigeration, 24, 486-499 58. Martinovsky, W.S. and S.Z. Zhadan (1953) Investigation of freon ejector plant as refrigerant generator, Holod. Tech., No.4 59. Kumar, A. and V. Charan, Refrigerant–11 ejector refrigeration system, Indian society of Mechanical Engineering Conference, 1981, University of Roorkee, India 60. Sankarlal, T., A. Mani and A. Venkatesh (1999) Analysis of solar vapour jet refrigeration system, International Conference on Energy Storage Technologies and Systems, 1999, Indore, India 61. Zhadan, S.Z. (1960) Experimental investigations of freon ejectors, IIR Annex-3, 169-174 62. Kakabaev, A. (1966) A freon ejector solar cooler, Galiotekhnika, 2, 42-48 63. Cavallini, A., G. Lovision and G. Trapanese (1967) Experimental research on a fluorinated hydrocarbon jet refrigeration plant, Proceed. of 12th Int. Cong. of Refrigeration, 1225-1238 215
64. Paliwoda, A. (1968) Experimental study on low grade heat and solar energy operated halocarbon vapour jet refrigeration systems, Tropical studies, IIR Bull. 65. Centemeri, L., E. Piantori and G. Rive (1979) Study about the optimal running conditions of ejector in refrigeration systems, Proceed. of 15th Int. Cong. of Refrigeration, 913 – 926 66. Zeren, F., R.E. Holmes and P.E. Jenkins (1982) Performance evaluation for a jet pump solar cooling system, ASME Paper No. 81-WA/SOL-30. 67. Chou, S.K. and T.Y. Bong (1983) Tropical operation of a heat driven freon-jet refrigeration system, Proceed. of Solar World Cong. Perth, 1, 114-119 68. Sokolov, M. and D. Hershgal (1990) Enhanced ejector refrigeration cycles powered by low grade heat - Part 1: System characterisation, Int. J. Refrigeration, 13, 351356 69. Sokolov, M. and D. Hershgal (1990) Enhanced ejector refrigeration cycles powered by low grade heat - Part 2: Design procedures, Int. J. Refrigeration, 13, 357-363 70. Sokolov, M. and D. Hershgal (1990) Enhanced ejector refrigeration cycles powered by low grade heat - Part 3: Experimental results, Int. J. Refrigeration, 14, 24 -31 71. Hickman, K.E., P.G. Hill and G.B. Gilbert (1972) Analysis and testing of compressible flow ejectors with variable area mixing tubes, ASME J. Basic Engineering, 407-416. 72. Tyagi, K.P. and K.N. Murty (1985) Ejector-compression systems for cooling: utilising low-grade waste heat, Heat recovery systems, 5, 545-550 73. Pierluigi Bevilacqua (1991) Mechanical refrigeration using an ejector-injector to transfer the working fluid from the evaporator to condenser, Int. J. Refrigeration, 14, 137-139 216
74. Srinivasa Murthy, S., R. Balasubrmanian and M.V. Krishna Murthy (1991) Experiments on vapour jet refrigeration system suitable for solar energy applications, Renewable Energy, 1, 757-768 75. Al Khalidy, N. and A. Zayonia (1995) Design and experimental investigation of an ejector in an air-conditioning and refrigeration system, ASHRAE Transaction, 101, 383-391. 76. Al Khalidy, N. (1997) Performance of solar refrigerant ejector refrigerating machine, ASHRAE Trans., 101, 56-64 77. Aphornratana, S. and I.W. Eames (1997) A small capacity steam- ejector refrigerator: experimental investigation of a system using movable primary nozzle, Int. J. Refrigeration, 20, 352-358 78. Eames, I.W., S. Aphornratana and DA-Wen Sun (1995) A jet-pump cycle – a low cost refrigerator option powered by waste heat, Heat Recovery Systems & CHP, 15, 711-721 79. Cizungu, K., A. Mani and M. Groll (2001) Performance comparison of vapour jet refrigeration system with environmentally friendly working fluids, App. Thermal Engineering, 21, 585-595 80. Selvaraju, A. and A. Mani (2004) Analysis of an ejector with environment friendly refrigerants, App. Thermal Engineering, 24, 827 – 838 81. Selvaraju, A. and A. Mani (2004) Analysis of a vapour ejector refrigeration system with environment friendly refrigerants, Int. J, Thermal Sciences, 43, 915– 921 82. Nehdi E., L. Kairouani, M. Bouzaina., 2007, Performance analysis of the vapour compression cycle using ejector as expander, Int. J. Energy Research, 31, 364-375
83. Cizungu, K., M. Groll and Z. G. Ling (2005) Modelling and optimization of twophase ejectors for cooling systems, App. Thermal Engineering, 25, 1979-1994 84. Cunningham, R.G. (1995) Liquid jet pumps for two-phase flows, ASME J. Fluids Engineering, 117, 309-316 85. Lu, K.T., H.S. Kou and T.H. Lan (1993) Geometrically and thermally non-optimum ejector heat pump analysis, Energy conversion and Management, 34, 1287-1297 86. Chen, S.L., J.Y. Yen and M.C. Huang (1997) An experimental investigation of ejector performance based upon different refrigerants, ASHRAE Trans. Research, 4193, 153-160 87. Sun, Da-Wen and I.W. Eames (1996) Performance characteristics of HCFC- 123 ejector refrigeration cycle’, Int. J. Energy Research, 20, 871-885 88. Rogdakis, E.D. and G.K. Alexis (2001) Investigation of an ejector at optimum operating condition, Energy conversion and management, 41, 1841-1849 89. Zhang, B., J. S. Lv and J. X. Zuo (2013) Theoretical and experimental study on solar ejector cooling system using R236fa, Int. J. Low-Carbon Technologies, 0, 1-5 90. Chen, J., H. Havtun, B. Palm (2014) Screening of working fluids for the ejector refrigeration system, Int. J. Refrigeration, 47, 1-14 91. Sathiamourtty, A., and A. Selvaraju (2014) Effect of primary vapour quality on entrainment of secondary vapour in two-phase ejector cooling system, Int. J. Engineering Research and Technology, 3, 916-919 92. Henry, R. E. and H.K. Fauske, The two-phase critical flow of one-component mixtures in nozzles, orifices, and short tubes. ASME Trans. J. Heat Transf. May, 1971; 179–87
93. Attou, A., and Seynhaeve, J.M., 1999, Steady-State Critical Two-Phase Flashing Flow with Possible Multiple Choking Phenomenon, Part 1: Physical Modelling and Numerical Procedure, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol. 12, p. 335-345 94. Schlichting, H. Boundary-Layer Theory, McGraw Hill Book Company, New York 1968 95. Claus Borgnakke and R.E. Sonntag Thermodynamic and transport properties, John Wiley & Sons. Inc, 1997 96. Wilson, D. P., and R.S. Basu
(1988) Thermodynamic properties of a new
stratospherically safe working fluid – refrigerant 134a, ASHRAE Trans., 94, 20952104 97. Michaelides, E. E., and K. L. Zissis (1983) Velocity of sound in two-phase mixtures, Int. J. Heat & Fluid Flow, 4 (2), 79-84 98. Heat Exchanger Design Hand Book: Thermal and hydraulic design of heat exchangers, Part 3, Hemisphere publishing corporation, New York, 1987 99. Kakaç S, and H. Liu (2002) Heat Exchangers: Selection, Rating, and Thermal Design, CRC Press, Boca Raton-FL, USA 100. Shah, R. K. and D. Sekulic (2003) Fundamentals of Heat Exchanger Design, Wiley, New York, USA 101. Bureau of Indian Standards (1993) Indian standard testing of refrigerants compressors (First version), IS: 5111:1993, ISO: 917:1989. 102. ASHRAE, The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers Inc., Atlanta, Handbook – Refrigeration, adiabatic capillary tube selection, 2002, Ch. 45, 45.26 – 45.30 219
103. Henzler, J.J. (1983) Design of ejectors for single-phase material systems, Ger. Chem. Engineering, 6, 292 104. Huber, L.M. and J.F. Ely (1992) An equation of state formulation of the thermodynamic
Refrigeration, 15, 393-400 105. Wilson, D. P., and R.S. Basu
(1988) Thermodynamic properties of a new
stratospherically safe working fluid – refrigerant 134a, ASHRAE Trans., 94, 20952104 106. Lavrenchenko, G.K., G.Ya. Ruvinskij, S.V. Iljushenko and V.V. Kanaev (1992) Thermophysical properties of R134a, Int. J. Refrigeration, 15, 386-392 107. Selvaraju, A. and A. Mani (2006) Experimental investigation on R134a vapour ejector refrigeration system, Int. J. Refrigeration, 29, 1160-1166 108. Ali Owadhi, Bell, K.J. and Berry Crain Jr. (1968) Forced convection boiling inside helically coiled tubes, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 11, 1779-1793 109. Stephen, K and Abdelsalam, M. (1980) Heat transfer correlations for natural convection boiling, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 23, 73-87 110. Stephen, K and Auracher, H. (1981) Correlations for nucleate boiling heat transfer in forced convection, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 24, 99-107 111. Mori, Y and Nakayama, W. (1967) Study on forced convective heat transfer in curved pipes (3rd report: Technical analysis under the condition of uniform wall temperature and practical formulae), Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 10, 681-695
references - Shodhganga
Mizrahi, J., M. Solomiansky, T. Zisner and W. Resnik (1957) Ejector refrigeration from low temperature energy sources, Bull. Res. Counc...
 Robert C. Daniels, Constantine Caramanis, and Robert W. Health,. âSupervised Learning Approach to Adaptation in Practical MIMO-OFDM. Wireless Systems,â in Proceedings of IEEE Global Communication, 2008.  Halil Yigit, and Adnan Kavak, â
Adnan Parlak, Halit Yasar, Can Hasimoglu and Ahmet Kolip. âThe effects of injection timing on NOx emissions of a low heat rejection indirect diesel injection engineâ, Applied .... Hakan Yilmaz and Anna Stefanopoulou. âControl of Charge Dilution
Myxobolus lalbaghensis sp. n. from a freshwater fish of West Bengal, India. N. W. J. Zool. 7(1):. 1-4. Banu ..... parasites of fi shes in Orissa: fi ve new species of the genera Henneguya, Th elohanellus and Unicanda ...... jemte anmÃ¤rkningar om. Ar
... accessed on 2014.  MPJ Express, http://mpj-express.org, accessed on 2014. ...  The Win32 programming tutorials for fun (and funny too),.
Norman, J. R. (1957). A draft synopsis of the orders, families ..... Webb, P.W. (1977). Effects of median-fin .... Taxonomia numerica de Notothenidae en base a la ...
Hubungan di antara lokus kawalan dengan pencapaian akademik di kalangan pelajar-pelajar sekolah menengah. Latihan. Ilmiah, Jabatan Psikologi, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. Nutankumar Thingujam and Usha Ram. (2000). Emotional Intelligence Scale: Ind
Engineering Applications and Technology Available on http://www.ijfeat.org : 51-. 56. (Citation on February, 2015). Sohail Ayub, Usmani S., 2014, Treatment Of ...
Acute Care Hospital Based Staff Nurses. New. York, NY: College of Nursing, New York University. Brill, P.L. (1984). The need for an operational definition of burnout. Family and Community Health, 6, 12-24. Brink, E. (2009). The Relationship between O
Malaya Mohanty & Ankit Gupta 2014,â Review of Recent Trends in. Road Accident Modelling', Journal of the Indian Highways, December. 24. Mandar Khanal ...
Jul 27, 1995 - effect on deposition and absorption”. Adv Drug Deliv .... “Deposition of particles in the human respiratory tract in the size range 0.005–15 µm”.
1988. Sintaksis. Jakarta: Gramedia. Ramlan, M. 1977. Aktif-Pasif dalam Bahasa. Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Lembaga Penelitian. UGM. ,. 1987. Sintaksis. Yogyakarta: CV. Karyono. Sakri, Adjat. 1993. Bangun Kalimai Bahasa. Indonesia. Bandung: Penerbit LTB Ba
27. Rastogi R.P and Mishra R.R, An Introduction to Chemical Thermodynamics,. Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. (1983). 28. Philip Matthews, Advanced Chemistry, Cambridge University Press (1992). 29. Raymond Chang, Chemistry, 5 th. Ed., McGraw Hill Inc
physicochemical and in-vitro evaluation', International Journal of. Nanomedicine, vol. 5, pp. 621â30. 23. Bathool, A, Vishakante, GD, Khan, MS & Shivakumar, HG 2012, ..... 105. Lisa, BP & James, OB, 2004, 'Nanoparticle and targeted systems for canc
Sep 24, 1985 - Variations in LC50 of some pesticides due to physicochemical parameters ... pesticides thiodiaon E C 35 and agallol on the liver of window tetra ...... The estrogen problem-retrospect and prospect. ..... to actellic 25 ec. Journal ...
5. Fauci KB, Jameson HL. Harrison's principle of internal medicine. 16th ed. New York: Mc. Graw-Hill; 2005. p. 90-91. 6. Satoskar RS, Bhandarkar SD, Rege NN. Pharmacology and pharmacotherapeutics. 19th ed. Mumbai: Popular Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.; 2005. p
Alfven H., Cosmical Electrodynamics, Oxford (1950), 19. 2. Arnold V .1 v Usp. Mat. Nauk 8, (1963), 91. 3. Ash E.A., Electron Optics in Hand book of Vacuum ...
Erich,Auerbach, Mimesis: The Representation of Reality in. Western Literature, trans. Williard Trask, princeton, NJ,. Princeton University press, 1953, P. 12. 2.
1999 Estimating land values. http://www.wealthandwant.com/pdf/Gwartney Estimating LV.pdf (accessed ... 1954 [(umpulan karangan Ill. Jakarta: Penerbit dan Balai Buku Indonesia. Hermayulis. 2000 'Status tanah ... tanah: Pola penguasaan tanah pertanian
Travel Cost Modelâ, Review of Economics and. Statistics, No. 66, pp. 427-33. Carson, R. (1991), âConstructed Marketsâ, in J. B.. Braden and C. D. Kolstad (Eds.), Measuring the. Demand for Environmental Qualityâ, North-Holland,. Demand for Env